Rank Update Megathread - Bugs, Suggestions, Compliments, Etc.

Pr3d

Owner
OWNER
With a release of this size, there is likely to be bugs, suggestions, compliments, complaints, etc. If you find any, let us know below! Please keep everything on this thread related to things mentioned in the news post on Discord (Discord - TheNodeMC Rank Update).

Last edited:

Akaiis

I have prestige 3. Attempting to open any prestige kit give this error. They all show as locked in the GUI
a a.PNG

xIrishTitanx

Administrator
ADMIN
LEGEND
DONOR
I cant evolve my Chroma Feebas into Milotic, it is saying ‘This Milotic Cant evolve!’ Caius is also having the same issue with other pokemon saying its the final evo?

Mike5357

Owner
OWNER
I cant evolve my Chroma Feebas into Milotic, it is saying ‘This Milotic Cant evolve!’ Caius is also having the same issue with other pokemon saying its the final evo?
Textured pokemon cannot be evolved as they lose their texture in the process; Any Pokemon evolutions that do have skins are separate drops from the texture eggs

iKrazee

/effects are removed when you die, but since they are still active in /effects, you cannot re-apply them, so you have to wait out the hour. Is this intentional or a bug?

Pr3d

Owner
OWNER
/effects are removed when you die, but since they are still active in /effects, you cannot re-apply them, so you have to wait out the hour. Is this intentional or a bug?
Not really a bug it's moreso just how the the menu works, if you just click the disable effects button it should resolve it and allow you to reapply them.

iKrazee

Not really a bug it's moreso just how the the menu works, if you just click the disable effects button it should resolve it and allow you to reapply them.
Sorry, idk how I missed the giant red cancel symbol. My bad.